Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Dodgeball Arc (3)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!

damn things are chaotic!! The white team is losing so hard lol.

Also did Kamisada plan to kill someone with that throw? And did it just boomerang back to the black team wtf?

Dex-chan lover
This really dropped minutes before I need to go to sleep...Guess at least there's something to look forward to later.

Dex-chan lover
guess the other who had sex will show up next chap to save the day.…

Dex-chan lover
This never fails to elicit a laugh. Nice that Kurohime took her eyepatch off not just for the compliment/blush moment but that she understood depth perception is useful here.

On another note, so many people and in different outfits than normal so I can barley identify anyone without unmissable features like height or a tan.

Dex-chan lover
This never fails to elicit a laugh. Nice that Kurohime took her eyepatch off not just for the compliment/blush moment but that she understood depth perception is useful here.

On another note, so many people and in different outfits than normal so I can barley identify anyone without unmissable features like height or a tan.
I struggle with this too even when they're in normal outfits.

Dex-chan lover
It's back! Just when I was thinking it was about time, too.

4prq08.jpeg

I don't think I could be more disgusted by Ruruka if I tried.

Banryuu's a surprisingly good girl, huh? She totally wants to wear that maid outfit for Yomotsuka, Too

r8pywp.jpeg

Also, Aaaaahhh!!! It's Miki!!!! So happy to see her again. Though, Yomotsuka said the Kagaya family provided the refreshments, and if Miki delivered them then she must still be living with her family, so it kinda sounds like art school didn't work out for her. that's too bad. At least she still has Yō.

I wonder if Hana still has a thing for Kuki tho... she seems to have taken after her in personality quite a bit since Yuri Natsu ended. There's a lot of Yō in her as well.

I'm gonna have to update my relationship chart, i guess... tomorrow...

edit: well, i had to basically remake it from scratch. it's still not pretty to look at, but it's hopefully a bit easier to read.

thgxa4.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lmaooo indeed they are all going all out :kek: this making memories became surviving game, saving their own life from that bullet throw :meguusmug::huh:

Good thing mc team is on full defence and strategic than offence lol
Making good use of all the scardie cats from the ball and place them in the field 😂

That said I can't believed they're always that one friend who think different than other
I'm looking at you mc's bestfriend 👀💥📸

Dex-chan lover
Lmao. I don't remember why they're playing this game and had to reread everything. Thanks for the chapter! :D

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

due to the fact it was cut off i dont think its the day kurohime is gonna die... wonder who acts as a meat sheild, that is unless she catches it

Dex-chan lover
It's back! Just when I was thinking it was about time, too.

4prq08.jpeg

I don't think I could be more disgusted by Ruruka if I tried.

Banryuu's a surprisingly good girl, huh? She totally wants to wear that maid outfit for Yomotsuka, Too

r8pywp.jpeg

Also, Aaaaahhh!!! It's Miki!!!! So happy to see her again. Though, Yomotsuka said the Kagaya family provided the refreshments, and if Miki delivered them then she must still be living with her family, so it kinda sounds like art school didn't work out for her. that's too bad. At least she still has Yō.

I wonder if Hana still has a thing for Kuki tho... she seems to have taken after her in personality quite a bit since Yuri Natsu ended. There's a lot of Yō in her as well.

I'm gonna have to update my relationship chart, i guess... tomorrow...
Yuri Inn is canon?

Dex-chan lover
Wow...

Yomotsuka dropping out of Cops and Robbers was a blessing in disguise, she would've been cooked first minute 😭

All that hype just to fumble and nearly get hit for it, this is the mf about to try and dom Banryuuu?

And also man, these mfs getting cooked, straight well done, which is ironic since this match has been anything but well done ⚰️

Users who are viewing this thread