Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Today, I need to avoid getting too close to Kusunoki, at all cost...

Dex-chan lover
If he is going to keep her at a distance like this, at least author-san could have given a better reason, like "too sexy! have to keep my back to her". He's just looking bad from this.

Also, I don't remember the beginning, but in what universe would this Goddess-level Kusonoki be flunking a glow-up??? :wooow:
It used to be "failed her highschool debut" which makes more sense.

Dex-chan lover
The MC's actions are so cringe and irritating. I suppose that's the point though. I can't help but wonder if this is going to be one of those manga titles where in the end, the MC has no one 'cause he was such a coward.

Dex-chan lover
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it until it's not the case, but this MC sucks. This is beyond clueless.

Dex-chan lover
Shizuki acting stupid as usual

"Sure let me avoid the person I'm catching feelings for, I'm sure that will go smoothly in the end"

Holy fuck, for once....can you grow some balls kid?
Standard loser MC move.

Edit: self-censored my language a bit

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Also, I don’t get all these comments saying "MC is such a wimp". Like, he’s never been the player type, he’s never been portrayed that way. Plus, it’s totally justified in the story why he acts the way he does. I mean, if he suddenly started hitting on her, that would make zero sense given everything that just happened. It's literally only been a few days and it's obvious he hasn’t come to terms with his feelings yet, let alone decided what he wants his relationship with Kusunoki to be. So, chill out and give the guy some time. This manga is about overcoming trauma, not about getting laid xD

Users who are viewing this thread