Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
63f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
God.. The story could've been so much better, if they wouldn't try to milk that Hanabi shit so hard and kept dragging it out 😮‍💨

Even if she did fall off some mountain, it's a win for humanity honestly, take it and leave for fuck sake

Can already tell he'll help her and that'll cause MORE drama

Dex-chan lover
God.. The story could've been so much better, if they wouldn't try to milk that Hanabi shit so hard and kept dragging it out 😮‍💨

Even if she did fall off some mountain, it's a win for humanity honestly, take it and leave for fuck sake

nah man Im here for the drama if i wanted a romance I would avoid having the wrong girl at the start.

Dex-chan lover

I want to see this guy have a good time and life in spite of her efforts to ruin him. Like a saturday morning cartoon villain.

Dex-chan lover

I want to see her to get TOXIC. False police allegation, rufie him, have her hurt his new gf but like in a sneaky way, so that he has to prove she did it.

Users who are viewing this thread