Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

That blonde guy is just angry cuz he got cucked. I wouldn't be supprised if they talk and about hanabis toxic manipulation or some shit together

Dex-chan lover
pls. tell me what it looks like
It is roughly what you can imagine.
He lets himself be tide up, gets led deeper into the forest, where he is tide to a tree. The bitch comes along thinking that she can have him beg her to untie him, oblivious of the pocket knife he is using to cut the ropes. When he gets free of the ropes, the bitch throws a fit as the MC starts walking away, where she falls down a hill.
End of currently released raws that I could find. Of course the MC will try and save the bitch during the fall in the next released raw, and that will very likely be the cause of why he won't be there for his girl.

Double-page supporter
So the question is: did it actually look like her handwriting, or was it the signature that made him reach that conclusion?

Dex-chan lover
So the question is: did it actually look like her handwriting, or was it the signature that made him reach that conclusion?
Thats what I am asking. Did he mistake it for hers, making him an even bigger idiot than this whole run and let people tie you up thing does, or was it really her writing, which would indicate that the Toxic Bitch team probably forced her to write that and she is also somewhere "kidnapped" or something.

Or author is an idiot, and didn't think this tid-bid through at all.

Dex-chan lover
Trust me, you think this is dumb just wait
If I remember correctly, he gets tied up, the ex someway or another breaks her leg/twists her ankle? They get some real conversation time and actually let it all out. He gets out and then like NOTHING happens to the people who kidnapped him lmfao. The punishments were a joke or some bs

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. must we do this?

Also "I wanna sew their mouths shut"? Yep still not beating the yandere suspicions.

Users who are viewing this thread