Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Like how many braincells do they have? They're doing what basically is a crime that could lead them to serious problems for that bitch? What is that bitch offers to you that you're willing to put away your future? (if they have one in the first place)

Dex-chan lover
unneeded drama, all bro needs to do is put a restraining order on hanabi and co

Dex-chan lover
Okay, now it's really just getting ridiculous 😐

The part where every guy in school suddenly had his hairstyle was already reaching way beyond, especially since after that chapter everyone was back to normal 🤨

At this point he might as well just tell a teacher, or straight up get the police involved and be done with it 😐

Any spoilers?

Dex-chan lover
So they went from simply bullying to outright causing bodily harm.
And let me guess, the teachers will do fuck all to punish them even if they went apeshit when the blond girl was falsely accused of bullying without any proof whatsoever.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol i can’t with this one. The mc’s level of obliviousness is on par with that of a rock and why does it seem like he has that face of someone constantly going “what?”
He always seems so bewildered. Is that due to hanabi abusing him for so long? He also has the agency of a goldfish i mean i get basking in the glow of friendship but leaving the problem alone like the way he is is a recipe for disaster. Like do something man before it gets worse! Eh i’m a semi masochist so i’ll keep it going because i am curious to see how it all plays out lol

Users who are viewing this thread