Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I don't get her line of thinking. This won't affect him. All of his real friends will still be there, and his new girlfriend will still be there. So it's like nothing has really changed even if people think poorly of him. Because of that, the truth that Hanabi is actually the liar will come out eventually. This plan is retarded

Dex-chan lover
Make everyone hate him, so that he has no choice but to come crawling back to her?

Not gonna work, but that's her strategy most likely.
Yeah, I know I've seen this before, the toxic Ex-girlfriend tries to humiliate her ex by claiming Psych Abuse, but somehow he managed to turn the tables in her and expose her lord to everyone...

Dex-chan lover
I don't get her line of thinking. This won't affect him. All of his real friends will still be there, and his new girlfriend will still be there. So it's like nothing has really changed even if people think poorly of him. Because of that, the truth that Hanabi is actually the liar will come out eventually. This plan is retarded

True, but she's trying an old tactic used by Narcissists like her, who can't accept that their former "victim" is no longer buying into their 🐂💩. I've seen this before, I swear, on a TV show, they toxic ex claims she was the victim of all the abuse she inflicted on him, but he turns the tables in her and exposes her lies in front of everyone...

This is going to be a gloriously messy train wreck, and Hana I will be the worse for it

Group Leader
I think everyone copying his hair is supposed to establish him as the "popular trendsetter" to set up for the crocodile tears. Like, the "popular guy that all the guys want to be like" was abusive to the "poor helpless and desperate girl". It makes more of a story to get the rumor mill going.
That is possible, though it still doesn't make much sense to me considering he was a nobody before they broke up, while Hanabi was always the social butterfly. Which still speaks volumes about how dumb her plan is

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ that school is full of lemmings. Hopefully it isn't built on a cliff.

Dex-chan lover
This is stupid. Either the artist is lazy or he actually believed that copy pasting Ichinose´s hairstyle will make everyone look the same as him same face and all wtf. I can turn my sense of disbelief that much, and this isn't even an isekai wtf!

Dex-chan lover
seriously, just give a thumbs up and walk away
The plan is that he will be ostracized and bullied.

Nobody's going to believe the ex-introvert over the girl, especially since she's framed it as him dumping her when he became popular. Apparently in Japan there is EXTREME groupthink and if you're not in that group you're seen as either disgusting or an enemy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How it should go: "You see, this is why I wanted to break up. You spent years harassing me and putting me down, and once I break away from you and rebrand myself, you start sending simps after me and my friends. Hell, you even started stalking me when I went on a date the other day. Leave me alone, I have no interest in getting back together with you." Maybe a "If I'm so abusive, isn't it BETTER for you that I leave? Why are you trying to get back together with me if I was so abusive?"
How it's going to go: A full arc of convincing people "No, she's the bad one!" while she's walking around with a group of people who look exactly like him like a sociopath and he possesses enough proof to convince people that she tried to sabotage his entire class' school trip.
It might have worked up front, but she's already set the narrative. Anything he says is going to be "lying excuses" showing that he can't be a man that accepts responsibility and any texts will be called "fakes" showing how desperate and evil he is that he'd try to smear that poor girl.

He'd have to have far stronger evidence than just text messages.

Dex-chan lover
The class already jumped to conclusions once and apologized. Hopefully they learned their lesson and will tell the witch that no one believes her and to piss off.
Unfortunately, I think we established that the class IQ quotient (teacher included) is approaching that of a large stone.

Users who are viewing this thread