Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Welp, if this is following close to the novel then.

Get ready for a very unsatisfying ending in like 4 more chapters

I've read the wn so I've had the manga rated as a 1 since the start.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
This bitch really needs the Kimi ni Aisarete treatment if she wants to feel like a victim so much.

Dex-chan lover
To everyone wondering why Hanabi does what she does:
She fell for him when they were younger and realized he would be VERY popular, so she did everything in her power to crush any aspect of his person that could generate any popularity(his looks, his athleticism, his personality, by telling him to adjust them to be incredibly awkward or grinding them all down to dust so he'd only have her. But you know the best part? SHE KNEW THE ENTIRE TIME HE FUCKING LOATHES, NAY HATES HER TO HER CORE but she could not let him go because of her twisted one sided "love". Unless the manga elongates the story more we're approaching the end and she's about to finally get BTFO for the last time.
Called it! I had this called since like ch 5

Didn't you know? Their comment was extremely serious and has zero chance of being a joke at all. My dad works at MangaDex, so i know.
cdc366dc3e6f8d30f1b73a1566558f3b8fdca179_2_800x600.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welp, if this is following close to the novel then.

Get ready for a very unsatisfying ending in like 4 more chapters

I've read the wn so I've had the manga rated as a 1 since the start.
And like it been said alot of times through various chapters already, including this one, the WN ending doesn't matter at all because the author continued the story with the LN Vol.2

Which ones are wrong and I'll pass them on to the TL and make some corrections.
Page 14:
げらげら -> "nudge"
(it actually means to roar with laughter)

Page 16
ばばんっ -> "scribble/scratch"
(this just means bang or boom, they aren't drawing while running 😂)

Page 20
わい -> "let's go"
(means they're delighted, has a feminine touch; "yay")

Dex-chan lover
Page 14:
げらげら -> "nudge"
(it actually means to roar with laughter)

Page 16
ばばんっ -> "scribble/scratch"
(this just means bang or boom, they aren't drawing while running 😂)

Page 20
わい -> "let's go"
(means they're delighted, has a feminine touch; "yay")
Thanks for your corrections. I'll pass these in to the TL and I'll get them changed!

Dex-chan lover
It looks like the Latin American Spanish translation of this chapter and the next were posted on MangaDex four months ago with nothing after. The series is NOT marked completed either here or on MAL so I guess we have more batshit insane girl hate coming for a while.

Dex-chan lover
LOL

No one is going to like this
but this Web Novel ends with the MC not acknowledging anyone's love, not the crazy Ex, not the current bespectacled girl, nada. Typical unresolved Manga ending. It's like none of the Mangaka have enough Moral Courage to write a clear resolution, good or bad. Sorry, but y'all gonna be very disappointed at the ending.

The-End-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-591740_800_441.jpg

Wow, this kid is an idiot, a born doormat, and apparently a masochist. He could solve 100% of his problems if he just released all her abusive texts, or if he deleted them which it didn't say he did, record literally ANY of their conversations of her being a psychotic bitch. Anything she says or does after that will lose all credibility. I'm not sure of the laws in Japan, but he should also be able to do something against her legally as well. Instead, he just keeps being reactive and a moron, instead of being proactive and cutting out that cancerous tumor in human form. I guess they just want to keep this pointless drama going and kill brain cells while they're at it.

Users who are viewing this thread