Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.1

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, is MC gonna say stupid shit that stalls the relationship? And is Yukishiro gonna take it or rightfully blow past?

Dex-chan lover
Don't do it bro. Don't Need 30 chapters of y'all apart and pining for each other.

Book girl needs to deliver a yandere heavy book attack. Preferably yelling an attack move name like a hot-blooded super robot pilot "Encyclopedia Letter P Attack! Perturbed-pissed off-peeved PROVOKED PIERCING POWERFUL PAIN PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!!!"

Dex-chan lover
shit is just funny

like honestly all his ex had to do is not be weird like she was and it would have been all good but no she had to be weird as hell

i just wanna know how he's finally gonna be rid of her

Dex-chan lover
I'm about to pull a "1900's husband comes home from work and finds out dinner isn't ready yet" scenario on her ass istg.

Dex-chan lover
"maybe i should put some distance between us" isn't that exactly what the bitch wants? Does he think she would stop doing what she's doing? Why did he suddenly become retarded?
Suddenly?

So do adults not exist?
They do but everyone gets a mysterious case of tunnel vision whenever she does something. Like, how many people saw her stalking these two? Why didn't no one ask.....the shitty troll girl why she did what she did? How come she didn't throw Hanabi under the bus when she got caught? Why didn't the overzealous teacher grill her for information? Why didn't any one look at the conversation on her phone which would have lead to Hanabi?

The story is purposely being stupid to promote drama. But that's actually pretty normal with romance titles sadly.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know, maybe if she directed her focus to improving herself instead of playing mind games and changing others, then she'd realize her current path was a dead end and was never going anywhere.

Oiled up, muscular men.

Contributor
It was plain obvious that was gonna happen, but that was still a pretty piss-poor showing by Souma. Weak! Missed the perfect opportunity to kiss Fumi in front of Hanabi and assert that he's free to do as he wishes without her controlling him.

"Maybe I need to put some distance between us until I sort out Hanabi."
That's absolutely stupid. He's not sorting out anything by acting exactly the way Hanabi wants him to. He just keeps dancing in the palm of her hand... and he will never be free until he starts dating Fumi while ignoring anything Hanabi does.

I wonder what's the point? Is the author still trying to paint Hanabi as a redeemable potential love interest in a love triangle by doing this? (I refuse to call this a love triangle because she's an antagonist, not a love interest) Do non-trolling Hanabi shippers actually exist?

It would've been super satisfying to have them kiss now in front of her, but there was a disappointing lack of spine to do that here. Even Fumi herself could've kissed him but she didn't either...
:haa:

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if a guy treated his ex girlfriend like this. Stalking, threatening to ruin her life, slandering her friends, but since he’s a guy he just has to take it because she has 0 risk of any consequences for acting that way
Yep, double-standards at its finest.

Users who are viewing this thread