Tsugumomo - Vol. 34 Ch. 170 - Attack on Tsuzura Temple

Dex-chan lover
Spiritual intercourse? Hah, I remember how during Sagal’s experiment, the scientists conducting it suggested that one magazine publish an article about how masturbation with a fantasy about a living person is similar to rape.

• Wow
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
wait so why are these suits pulling this shit? Did the manga explain? I honestly forget, especially when its a monthly release
I vaguely remember it being about the crystal ball tsukomogami. I believe they wanted to capture or destroy the crystal ball and this operation is all a giant cover to hide that they're after her. The true reason they want to capture her is still vague iirc. And this last part is just my personal speculation but the male 'suit' guy seems to have a hidden agenda and the woman is just following orders.

On a seperate note, the censorship was much more moderate than last chapter glad to see the author is adapting to the new magazine well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am convinced that Sekimukai isn't doing this at the government's orders... not that I don't believe a lot of politicians would be WET to have the power of a god, but... there is something strange here.

There is only so much you can do against another organization that refuses your requests when you and that org are technically aligned in your overall function, Tsuzura IS an essential pillar to protect society, there is no way the secret assassin org that has been hinted and a few psychotic mercs can be counted in keeping things under control.

Now... a rogue agent that represents a very confidential side of the government that much probably has few representatives because of the need for secrecy and specialized abilities, having practically total control over the flow of information, and being a greedy, depraved creep wanting to achieve godhood or whatever... that starts to make some sense.

I want that Nanao brat killed, traitors don't deserve forgiveness.

Dex-chan lover
can't she just cut off the cable instead of destroying the whole tower ? seem too excessive for me.

i know they are magical org, but they are a big org, don't they have a power generator in case of emergency or something?
and the security is still terrible, consider how often they are attacked

i have a question, i jumped chapters, is mc already have sex or just suggestive without penetration?

Users who are viewing this thread