Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?

Hmm... The novel ended with 9 volumes. I wonder if the manga will adapt all the volumes.

Dex-chan lover
@SUBARU can you please spoil the ending for me? what happens to the characters?

actually i just realized i can't recall anyone's names lmao

@assman162 Ending Spoiler
The world will be re-written. In the new world, humans didn't win the war. All the five races come to a peace agreement in the new world. And due to re-writing, everyone close to MC will forget about MC. But it is hinted that they will eventually remember MC as they interact with him (Few people already remember the MC by the time of the epilogue.)

And for the question, who does MC end up with? Four girls confirmedly liked him before the world is re-written, They are Rinne(the main one), Jeanne (childhood friend), Reiren (elf), Hinemarill (Succubus, Vanessa's little sister). Of these four, only Reiren and Rinne get memories of MC back during the ending, the rest will get their memories back eventually but we don't know what will happen then. It was never shown who MC confirmedly loves but it is hinted that Rinne is the closest. But it's still an open ending to his relationship.

So, it's a happy end where all the five races co-exist but MC's relationship status is still single at the end and four girls will compete for his love in the future.

its too bad these disgusting translators are still here, wish somebody else picked up all their good series.
These assholes put paywalls behind manga that isnt even theirs then release it to mangadex like throwing crumbs.
@KaiserZ fuck you, your practices, and your group.

Dex-chan lover
@SUBARU thanks for the spoilers man. good god I hate endings that never tell the post-ending epilogue of what happened. I hate open ended shit.

but hey at least it ended lol.

ok i know one that has exactly the same story but with one girl that has white and black wings and a lot of advanced technology stuff and the story is meh
oh never mind the cover just confused the shit out of me it looks like isekai but it isnt

Dex-chan lover
The premise sounded pretty good until the "hero's sword and martial arts" part. Still gonna read it some time

Contributor
The world will be re-written. In the new world, humans didn't win the war. All the five races come to a peace agreement in the new world. And due to re-writing, everyone close to MC will forget about MC. But it is hinted that they will eventually remember MC as they interact with him (Few people already remember the MC by the time of the epilogue.)

And for the question, who does MC end up with? Four girls confirmedly liked him before the world is re-written, They are Rinne(the main one), Jeanne (childhood friend), Reiren (elf), Hinemarill (Succubus, Vanessa's little sister). Of these four, only Reiren and Rinne get memories of MC back during the ending, the rest will get their memories back eventually but we don't know what will happen then. It was never shown who MC confirmedly loves but it is hinted that Rinne is the closest. But it's still an open ending to his relationship.

So, it's a happy end where all the five races co-exist but MC's relationship status is still single at the end and four girls will compete for his love in the future.
Thanks, now I don’t have to read this after seeing it recommended on YT 🫡

Double-page supporter
Very, very generic. None of the characters are memorable nor are the fights.
Agreed, art's nice but that's honestly it. Setting isn't that interesting either, nor are the enemy designs. And plot is barely feels there.

Was bored, read to current... it doesn't really get good. Just dumb "I'm the x strongest person in the thing, you'll have to beat me first!" crap.

Poorly made characters with weird and long dialogues, generic scenes that are irrelevant to the story, lore that could have been expanded further and made things more interesting instead of being dropped and forgotten, etc.
I have a lot I want to say but to simplify it, it felt like wasted potential of a great idea.

Dex-chan lover

Fuck that, i am not reading that pile of garbage

Aggregator gang
Skimmed the first chapter and immediately noticed generic Japanese protagonist character, hair included. Skimmed the second just to make sure and I'm gonna have to skip it. Magic Bullets are cool but the plot seems mediocre 2 chapters in.

Users who are viewing this thread