1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
So he is a shameful man that wont partake in a meal set out for him, huh...

WQgylqn.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It pains my heart that she just cried like that especially the fact that she put in the work to make progression. Any girl that does that much work for her partner deserves the best. Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
That jerk mc made her cry ive seen the raws and she actually likes him and is not in this for the money like some of the other girls are hope she gets far 😬

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is that, is he really a man? already like that and not get at least a boner, even someone who has experience in sex doesn't that strong.

2ND

Well, with this chapter I'm guessing that Natsuki is either Kisaragi Rin or Shirayuki Konomi.

I went over the previous chapters to see some hints and every other girl is either too forward, confirmed not to be Natsuki other than Shinonome Ruri. The reason it can't be her though is that she said that she was just using him so I'm guessing she's the one who was sleeping with the dad.

I would've also included the maid as a candidate but we saw a flashback in which she was talking to Natsuki.

Dex-chan lover
Erectile dysfunction confirmed.... Cause I don't see any reason a virgin like him wasn't turned on by her provocation... Unless.......

He's probably traumatized from his loss with Natsuki. MC is really hesitant to take the initiative. Over all, I think the story will progress soon enough.

Contributor
Well, this girl will easily found someone much better to fall in love, it's not really hard.

Aggregator gang
so far this is what I believe
ill refer to the girl that had sex with his father just girl
Girl seemed to have hight and had tits, the people that had hight and tits are Rin, Lily, Reika, Chizuru and we can squeeze in Hime, we will already eliminate Chizuru since she looks like she has a genuine interest in MC and doesn't seem like a person to do that Reika too for the same reason but that can also be false soo they're gonna be set aside for now
BlAh bLah

so basically these are the probabilities and the underlined ones are the ones that I speculate the most
Natsuki: Rin, Konomi, Urara, Ruri, Lily, and Hime
Girl: Hime, Lily, Rin, and Reika

I think Ruri is just a gold digger and Urara is just there and I removed Ayane cause her motives for any of those don't make sense even for her to be Natsuki
And I believe Lily is the closest to being Natsuki is because he said she was boyish and that's practically all I have that's not something I haven't already said
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

either way, Maid-Samma is best gurl even though there is a chance shes Natsuki

A man that partake in the meal set out by his enemy is an idiot cause you are getting your free ticket to poisoning. This is why a man thinks with their head not their dicks. There is no reason to not assume every girl is his enemy in this state, but unfortunately seems like this time the meal isn't prepared by an enemy. The mc isn't really any better the ED seems likeit means he is completely seduced by chizuru which is not a good thing.

MD@Home
It's not the first time he had stage fright in bed, he had the same thing happen to him with natsuki back in high school, second chapter. He also got titfucked in the bath scene with chizuru, which would imply the ability to get your dick hard in the first place.
Also I wouldn't scratch chizuru off the cuck list just yet, there's nothing to imply that she hadn't fucked his dad before she fell for him. That scene might've took place between the initial meeting and the bath scene in chapter 4. And don't forget, she's no stranger to selling her body.

I like Rins style though... wish there was a Yandere among them but they're rare (true yanderes are rare, yangire and psycho girls are commonly grouped in with yanderes)

Edit: easy solution, propose a deal with Reika that she finds the real Natsuki quick (she's got wealth and private investigators, etc) so he can confront her and figure out what's going on , then he chooses between Reika and Natsuki. Easy. Done.

Users who are viewing this thread