1/10 no Hanayome

Is this a manga version of those really super SUPER shitty dating gameshows?

this guy is the worst MC ive ever seen. Every chapter a girl throws herself on him and he stutters no with increasing panic while the girl doesn't stop. he basically gets raped every chapter. the most worthless, spineless guy in the universe. None is this pathetic IRL, none.

I have questions. I am not reading the manga, I'm just looking at all the comments. Can anyone tell me who Nastuki is and why you guys hate the person? and does the maid have any relationship with the dad? like is the maid fucking the dad or some shit? Who is the best girl cause I saw all ten of girls are sluts.
The fucking idol even fucked the dad( from what you all said).
and What is happening with the maid right now cause I am invested in her.

@biggerfalcon that's why he tried to escape reality in the first place. People who dont wanna learn more about reality or pain are tend to shut-in themselves in their comfort zone just like the mc himself.

Manga rom-com mc's nowadays tend are indecisive thats why I learn to bear with such type of characters but this man is just too much. Well though he have a definite goal the goal almost makes no sense since he get swayed easily. Still an interesting story in my opinion, its just a more annoying than your typical indecisive mc but still looking forward to futher character development. I hope there will be....

this is quite bad. i saw the chapter 48 raw . i got a look at the mc's 1st love who betrayed her and its fucked up. this is so bad for my weak heart

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Chapter 48 spoilers. Be warned, it’s not pretty.

Natsumi is the girl on the cover of volume 2. She really did think her mom needed the money for surgery, but it turned out her mom got a new boyfriend, and they took the money and kicked Natsumi out. She ends up prostituting herself to try to make the money back. We see a flashback of her getting fucked by an old dude, her getting gangbanged by two dudes, and her doing some bondage shit. The main character is surprisingly unfazed considering his first love just told him she prostituted herself. Maybe he’s used to bullshit tragic backstories by now, considering half the girls have one.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Raw 48 onwards is definitely not for the feint of heart.

[Edited 1:08 PST]

But with the confession and the reunion of the Mc and his childhood friend.

Who the hell is the girl having sex with mc’s dad in Vol 1 Chapter 6?

It couldn’t be mcs childhood friend unless she using the marriage game to appeal to mcs father?

Code:

Dex-chan lover
@lOpWolfl wasn't it
the idol?

It became kinda dark in 48 and im kinda sorry for the girl after checking that chapter

Users who are viewing this thread