1/11 - Vol. 9 Ch. 31 - Satou Tsuyoshi (Part 2)

Thanks for the translation, it was such a good ride. One of the best slice of life I've read recently

So did we ever find out if Andou Sora ever won the champions league, or that he only got there? I can't tell

finally, this is the manga that i was looking for the whole time. Football story and romance life behind it plus the plot story that unsual for me to read. I really like enjoy the author choose other perspective and somehow connected to the mc. Such a great manga, thank you for the scan and the author himself😀

That moment when they all look up to the sky made me burst into tears. Love the metaphor, even if it was a little heavy handed. But I’m basic like that.

Dex-chan lover
What a ride that was, I always get sentimental with manga like this cause it really does feel like something special, I have zero interest in soccer and in sports manga in general but I read this on a whim and I’m so so so glad I did, one of the best endings I’ve read, nothing too sweet nothing too bitter literally the perfect ending, maybe I should of read this manga at a time where my mental is more clear but nonetheless this manga is a masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
Man, MC will have to do a good excuse when his wife comes up there and find him all sweaty with his past flame (the ball covered by some grass).

Users who are viewing this thread