1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Sensei,"Hananaka" or "Me"?

The last chapter felt so far away I have to reread to recall what happened....

About that acid, I doubt that someone as careful as our chad mc would let something dangerous there. My guess is he had already switched it to something else.

It's fiiiiiiiine, throwing acid at someone is an everyday occurrence, britbongs can confirm this.

Group Leader
I don't know about you guys, but I found this chapter a bit.. uncomfortable? Sure, this manga isn't bad but I can't shake the feeling that we're gonna get more chapters like this one. Certainly don't want to see another manga follow in the footsteps of a certain gal manga

@Le_Dook This manga has always been like that though. All the characters have hidden motives and past, and they will go great length to achieve their goal. Same with the teacher tbh, as long as it falls under his “teacher’s” jurisdiction he will do things we don’t expect to.

The edge is strong from day one, while that certain gal manga turns from comfy to shit.

Fed-Kun's army
So, did she already hand-in her chemistry homework? I'm asking the important question here ?

Dex-chan lover
Sensei sure knows what's up with the it's pointless line. Even at max aqueous concentration (generally 36-38%), HCl takes a bit of time to start burning and he even shielded his eyes. He could leisurely walk to a sink and rinse it off with only some minor skin irritation.

Now Sulfuric or Nitric on the other hand would fuck you up proper on contact.

Dex-chan lover
it's school lab HCL... not the most dangerous thing you can splash to yourself... you can still wash it of carefully... if you ever do get splashed on, do follow wash up procedures as to wash it away... xD

Dex-chan lover
it is citric acid, even a few drops are sufficient

Aggregator gang
well...at this point I'm half expecting current teacher "Jimi" is actually a demon possessing the former Jimi's body and acting out life as a teacher as some sort of compensation in exchange for getting to devour his soul like a black butler kinda deal except with them both in the same body

This is from the same madman that made Onee-san

bet that the acid isn't even acid

Thank goodness the setting is in japan

If it's in America we'll get school shooting instead of acid attack

U.S.A......U.S.A

Users who are viewing this thread