1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Sensei,"Hananaka" or "Me"?

Dex-chan lover
Well, as Jimi-sensei would say, it's part of the risk of being a teacher and now he'll get worker's comp.

glad this series not dropped.
mai really done for goods
momo take the lightspot. nice...A and E
best comparison

Fed-Kun's army
momo is cute. momo got e cup boobies. momo bare it all. i wish i can have momo to momo me in bed.

@Closedbox
here the size
A8.png

Fed-Kun's army
@Raffro perhaps not yet...but considering what all this dude is capable of, it wouldn't surprise me if it came out that way later

Part and parcel.

Thinking it's probably just a diluted acid for high school use. At least I'm hoping that no high school would stock undiluted hydrochloric acid.

@UzukiP

I'll tell you that Mai at the very least got the wrong acid for the job.

IRL, roughly any hydrochloric acid stored outside a fume hood, which seems to be the case in this scene here, will at most eat away at the tips of your body hair and irritate your mucous membranes. Short of hitting the eyes bang on, normal high school HCl stock IRL really would do a shit job at an acid attack, human skin has more resistance to it than a normal person would expect from its "stomach acid" reputation because it has to, well, fucking line up the inner walls of your stomach. Unless left alone for irresponsible amounts of time sitting on dry skin, of course, after all, even distilled water will eventually dissolve some skin if given enough time.

If this follows real world chemistry, since Jimi seems to be a seasoned chem teach, he should pick the bottle off Mai's hand, tell both to head to the teachers lounge and wait him there, go wash his face, lecture jailbait and jailbait-wannabe, dropping a "also, wrong acid, if you paid attention to class you'd have known to pick Sulfuric, Nitric or Hydrofluoric acid for this" somewhere, and then have someone notice that he vaguely smells like he puked.

Aggregator gang
Don't know if it's been posted since I've only skimmed some of the replies (fuck reading all 3 pages when time is short), but off the top of my head, I believe 20% HCl is used in the toilet bowl cleaner that I use, The Works, and the label on that is all scary like "Do not get into eyes or permanent blindness" and shit like that. I'm paraphrasing, but the warning label is all srs bsns. 20% HCl should be just shy of 6 mol/L.

For comparison, HCl concentration in gastric acid is about 5,000 ppm, or 0.5%, so that's quite a bit weaker than toilet cleaning fluid. So getting fresh vomit in the eye should cause irritation, but not blindness.

As usual, MC was probably thinking 3 steps ahead and isn't in actual danger from whatever it was that actually splashed on him.

Group Leader
@GreenDragon Gal Cleaning (if I got it right) The last 3 chapters have more or less been a pointless, dragged out rape scene that serves no plot significance at all. I saw some theory that it got dropped and it could be some sort of revenge. Pretty screwed up

Users who are viewing this thread