1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Sensei, Call me cute!

Highschool girls body is nice and all, but have you ever heard of handing chemistry homework on time?

Dex-chan lover
@xedagnam
tumblr_inline_niy8riAHu31rgvjlu.png

Power Uploader
The chadest autist in all of history.

He looks a rapist in the eye and turns the tables, coldly and calculatedly.

Dex-chan lover
the other teacher is in his harem too; girls can't resist a murderer, and he ignores her on top of that

Dex-chan lover
This guy needs some character development.
He needs to learn one or two things from koro-sensei. A teachers job isn't only to make their students graduate with good grades. It's to build the foundation of their life to guide them how to live as a proper human.

@Elcief_SSN

I was thinking the same thing!!! At first I was like “lol serious teacher chad teacher” but now I feel like he rlly needs to understand the role that a teacher can play better. Who knows doe maybe the author intentionally did this to make some character development?

Dex-chan lover
He's not wrong. This girl probably needs therapy, but it's not a teacher's job to be a therapist. It happens in manga, but it's not really advisable in real life. A teacher isn't really trained for it. Providing some simple life guidance is one thing, but this girl seems like she's one step away from the edge if she's getting naked and throwing herself at him. Maintaining a professional boundary with his students is wise, but there also ought to be channels he can use to escalate this issue to someone who is equipped to deal with in a proper way, and I suspect there isn't given the state of mental health care options in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread