1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Sensei, Is It Alright This Way?

Dex-chan lover
Talking in 3rd person is common cutesy behavior in weeb media.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, see I ask because; now this is only from watching anime so I'm not trying to be an expert on a language I don't know, I've noticed when characters talk about themselves, as in when they say "I" they say their names.

The way she's talking, in this chapter it's way more of a problem, it really bungles the word flow. Tho I'm willing to agree it's also probably because she's supposed to be stupid and childlike.

Talking in 3rd person in common in Japan, not just weeb media. its to show cuteness childless and innocence.

Dex-chan lover
yes, please make this manga a horror genre. This isnt comedy anymore. Still a good manga, very interesting.

Double-page supporter
Getting creepy and creepier ...
Student is creepy, Idol is creepy ...
and the teacher himself is the most creepy in this manga ...

yeah ... a "monster" ... all of them ...

Dex-chan lover
@Deoxyribo9 the homework is ALWAYS plot relevant.

@LayZzz Hes going to take it back saying he is going to be in troble if items are missing from the daily inventory.

Fed-Kun's army
@DocWho426 Actually these case are not reported and solved in inside in order to keep the fame of the schools. Would you let your child or even go yourself to some school were there were rape cases ? I don't think so. but well if these things go to light it make a huge drama ahah... well actually it's not funny since it's truly playing with fire.

Fed-Kun's army
That whole chemistry homework thing looks like a joke edit, but the fact that its real is just great

Dex-chan lover
Those bitches are so dumb they probably stole citric or chloride acid instead of sulphuric.

Users who are viewing this thread