1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Sensei, Is It Alright This Way?

Fed-Kun's army
This is really interesting so far, i hope this wont go downhill

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised there wasn't a comment on the constant ebb and flow of betrayal and false words on social media, showing how fluidly the masses shift to stand behind whoever is winning.

Dex-chan lover
jesus fuck that leader girls is crazy. You'd think she's a muslim wanting to go in for an acid attack

Dex-chan lover
Okay, who the fuck lets high school students have access to a something that's a 4 on the NFPA? Like what he fuck? Does it have a really low molarity? If the fucker gets airborn, everything gets fucked because it has corrosive properties that reek hell on the body. Motherfucker, who thought it would be a good idea to give vindictive teenagers a chemical agent that can cause immediate and irreversible eye damage and can turn your skin into that of Ghoul's from Fallout? This is where I draw the line, like what the hell...?

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus this entire manga makes all girl schools look like hell for either a guy or any girl who isnt in the "inner circle"

Dex-chan lover
Nah, that thot got nothing to do with those chemicals because she doesn't have her Chemistry Homework! HA!

If a school like this really existed it would get shut down in like 10 seconds. I know shit like this happens, but this manga has overblown it to epic proportions.

Dex-chan lover
that's crazy and all..

but did you turn in your chemistry homework?

Fed-Kun's army
What? The coronavirus is coming? Did it turn in its chemistry homework?

Dex-chan lover
when you ask quiet kid to help you with chemistry homework, and other homework

Users who are viewing this thread