1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - You Scared, Sensei?

Killing animals and then attempting to kill a person under the protection of a politician(parent) .
This is not just a sociopath serial killer(monster) in the making, this is a monster that creates monsters out of people.
Sure she can break a few teachers but one day someone will snap and go werewolf on freaks like her. Does she think that everyone will just sit there and take it, like good little children

So like what’s the plot for this manga cause at first it was like show this pink haired bitch her place and now it’s like ...... honestly I don’t even know what it’s like anymore 🤨

@Siquall I hate the bitch too, but killing someone for killing a bird would definitely make you the worse person by a long shot.

Dex-chan lover
Ahahaha stinky flowers. Only Jimi could give them to his hate-objects. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that those three b**** think they can rule the world?

Sorry, but the world isn't as kind to those who kill without mercy.

so far, i actually think there's only two possible plot regarding Erika: a) that she's not bad at all and is only trapped in a toxic friendship, and b) she's even worse than Tsubaki but hides it well, perhaps she's the one pulling the reigns even. i prefer the former, bcs it's most likely that Erika is stuck with Tsubaki bcs ~they're friends since middle school~

then about Tsubaki.... whew, what an absolute devil spawn, actual satan incarnate. Sensei's right on this one, if you think you can do as you please because your parents are influental, then you're a child. i hope the moment where she gets her karmic retribution, it'll be a super great cathartic moment.

Dex-chan lover
Glad they had the flower description, but I sure thought he would have picked something with a "I hate you, stay the fuck away" kinda thing

Users who are viewing this thread