1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Don't You Understand...?

Truck-kun missed, Jimi Sensei won't be able to die and be reborn as a hero in another world anymore...

oh that rich little lady has hots for Sensei tho,
this explains why she is obsessed with him since she sees the world the same way he does,

although I think both of them must have caused indirect fatalities in past or something that led them to becoming like this.

well I'm aiming for that Chairwoman, her ash tray throwing skill is a rare trait.

also that female teacher should stop chasing these guys around or she will end up worse then either of them.

@Yautja desperate situations call for desperate measures my friend.

the story is basically quite simple, there are horrible students and they have done stuff or are still doing stuff that they know is bad but fear that nobody will take their side and give them a chance to become better or redeem atleast so they keep doing what they always do, then comes a deadpan teacher who pretty much has seen the end of such students and thus can't do much but to just throw it in their face "Your on you own" but it seems fate has planned to make a good teacher and good students out of both of them so obviously we are seeing this stupid shit take place with every character in the manga,
we also have an bigger asshole, that Handsome teacher who is pretty much gonna end up worse out of all of them since compared to Jimi, he is literally enjoying himself by letting students do horrible stuff and even takes advantage of said students including those who are good.
Jimi on the otherhand doesn't give a shit and just wants to be a teacher limited to what the rules tell but it seems others want him to take care of the students and help them out become better and in the process become better himself (which we obviously see with the chairwoman throwing an ash tray at his head to man him up and tell him to do the right thing like a sergeant does to his soldiers)

this arc is with the rich kid and she is possibly the most similar to him in characteristics only that she has a much more dislike of society then he does, so she does the most awful thing there is inorder to make him confront her finally and then we see this happen where he tells her the same thing "I don't care what happens to you" but in the end he has to and she will obviously open up to him later on and probably become even more attached to him then even Momo.

this is all what I have been able to understand about this story as of yet

Dex-chan lover
Kase-san yeeted off to isekai 🤙🤙

Also the artist's way of portraying this chapter is bad since they tryna make it look mysterious but it only leads to more confusion lmao

Aggregator gang
I don't even remember what started all this or who's who anymore. Think it's time to drop :(

Dex-chan lover
Kase just got Isekai'd

Basically my reaction. @Buraindo

b26.jpg

(I still don't know why she ran away like that and why the truck driver couldn't stop, but hey, details.)

It actually kinda reminds me of how sudden Gatsby's death was (though his was much better setup

Users who are viewing this thread