1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Don't You Understand...?

Dex-chan lover
Dear god this mangaka is so fucking incompetent. Does she have any idea what pacing means? Especially in a mystery series? This is a monthly manga on its 21st chapter and we have learned absolutely nothing, the characters are all equally annoying. And the mysteries just keep piling up and at this point it's hard too keep up so I just forget what's even happening in this.

Everytime I read this manga I have to re-read the last 5 chapters to catch up on what the hell is going on =)), And now I still don't know what the hell is going on =)))))

Dex-chan lover
Is the author Daimon Lindeloff? Bcs this manga reminds me Lost series - to much drama, to much mystery, to much questions, danger and deaths - and no answers and reveals so far. Monthly manga, published almost for 2 years, and we now fucking nothing. I was kinda interested at the beginning with this dark vibe, but now I dont now, I cant name even one good thing about this, just reading and forgetting almost immediately what I just read 😅

Dex-chan lover
cool jimi sensei probably jump right on to save the girl. Then he iSeKaid and we see elven school teacher jimi sensei lmao

You would think with having rich AF parents she would't have to live in front of a street where trucks are blasting by 60mph in the middle of the day.

Dex-chan lover
i legit dont understand her crazy ass, did she thought that since he's a ''monster'' he would understand her?

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is to slow, sure I keep forgetting the plot and names, but it's just to convoluted that I have no idea what's going on even I read past chapters. I'll just reread this after it ends cause more mysteries are gonna build up without answers.

This manga really doesn't have enough plot content in each chapter. It's causing a massive pileup of unexplained points that will just continue to grow bigger. It feels to me like the whole attempted murder incident should have been cleared up already. This arc was decent at the beginning, but it's getting annoying from being dragged out.

Users who are viewing this thread