1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Don't You Understand...?

Double-page supporter
This is what happens when you don't put Momo on a chapter, what a crappy chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Good God, that whole convo with Yabu was a gigantic waste of time.

Fed-Kun's army
This series is so dumb and lame but I'm gonna stick it out a bit longer if it gets dumber definitely gonna drop this crap😑

oh no, she got transported to another world........................
this blackmail drama already unnecessary and then they put truck-kun between that...........

The whole manga was a trainwreck from the very first chapter, why are people so surprised? lmao

Aggregator gang
What I'm I reading? What is with all this fluff in the bloody plot, I really don't know why I read up to chapter 21.

Contributor
She's probably gonna be transferred to yet another otome game isekai as the villainess...

Contributor
Oh, I had already forgotten the feeling of reading something that didn't just boggle you down with pages and pages of explanations and backstory, as if that's a thing people do.
Though, this manga suffers a bit from it.

Double-page supporter
whenever Momo isn't on the screen, the other characters should be asking "where's Momo"

Double-page supporter
A formidable bus stop.

This will be a long ride. Let's see where the love interest of female-senpai wins over the virgin-senpai hard. And when isolated psycho politician daughter Yabu will attempt to murder her for stealing her love interest Jimi-kun. On must die to have the love of the life. Banri-bansei self harming-chan was only a midstep in escalation like it is for Bus-Kun knocking up Kase-san. The only thing unclear in all of this is the role of Momo.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was some good foreshadowing with some VERY good verbal chess and manipulation!
Adding the idiot teacher who doesn't know what's going on and seeks appeasement and agreement over facts and reality.... damn.
This chapter was a perfect representation of Japanese culture coupled with psychological thriller.
Wow.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, see you in a fantasy world somewhere, and you'd never be dealing with bullcrap social connections again and your priority will be killing the demon lord.

Users who are viewing this thread