1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Don't You Understand...?

Yo what the fuck she just got isekaied and left everyone else to deal with a murder trial

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this, and... YOU THINK I FEEL BAD FOR YOU? NAH! SUFFER, MUAHAHAHAHA!

Dex-chan lover
so the girl teacher ('cause for sure she acts like a kid) once again does nothing and even worse what happened to kase...

Group Leader
That female teacher is stupid as fuck. This is clearly a police matter, not something you can brush under the rug by saying "students have their circumstances." She's braindead and it's pissing me off.

Phew, so much stuff happening. So much stuff that couldn't happen irl. So politicians relatives can randomly murder in japan? Interesting. I never knew. 👀

Take another note, if you run across the street without looking left and right you will be hit by a truck

Aggregator gang
Trucks kill more anime girls every single day, together we can stop this. But we need YOUR help, please contact *********** for more information.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think that Japanese prisons mostly contain truck drivers

First of all, who runs into the street blind?
Second, she should've known her circumstances were completely different from his.
Anyways I like the story building.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, this is reaching levels of trashy drama I didn't know were possible. I sure hope they don't expect I will feel anything for a someone, who pushed a person off a cliff.

Dex-chan lover
Now the only question remaining is whether Kase is reborn as the heroine or the villainess. We may never know.

Users who are viewing this thread