1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sensei, I don't Want To Be Involved Anymore

Fed-Kun's army
I honesty feel like our MC will just destroy Tsubaki family all together to solve the problem.

Double-page supporter
K so her parents werent actually murdered, which is nice to know I guess. Sucks for Banri tho. But if its as Jimi said then she could actually apply for a scholarship or smth.

Obviously the deal is psycho gal over there, so i guess they will just try and play 4th dimensional chess games for a while.

Dex-chan lover
Maki drunk with milk tea LOOOOOL
7rm6KEm.gif

Supporter
I'm coming with somewhat of a benefit of having read all the other chapters in a row just the other day (which took a while to do with everything that's >1 month out being slow to fetch), so I'm still up to speed with what's going on story wise.

Yet despite that I still go into the chapter and start to think to myself "Wasn't Momo's family name 'Hanakawa'?"

Fed-Kun's army
honestly... if it's me, i'll revenge what they did to me. to me after all, "i'll give them a good beating for eye, skinning them alife for tooth, and death of their loved ones for fist".

i'm a good boy indeed, all nice and fair!

Dex-chan lover
I want to see how that bitches friend defend the action of her now.

Dex-chan lover
The key is to be a slob that pops pills while drinking tea and eating potato chips in the school infirmary? That's an odd key.

I need a diagram or something because with the monthly pace I just keep rereading two chapters behind everytime to know what's up again.

Dex-chan lover
H7.jpg
Finally someone said it! In all of manga this is at first!

Dex-chan lover
I hate this bullshit drama of, "my rich parents got your parents fired." Like... Sure Japan is pretty rigid and odd sometimes but this nepotism tropey shit is so boring and obvious you'd think this was China.

Fed-Kun's army
It's so hard to follow what is happening in this manga ever since after she got shoved off the cliff. A lot of it feels out of context even when it isn't.

good translator... hype for next chapter!
tsubaki really dont want to be bad girl, everyone make her do it.

Users who are viewing this thread