1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Sensei, It's Hard, Isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
im confused, thanks to the long time delay. i'll re-read, starting from beginning.

As i thought she was behind all of this.. that girl that always act as a good girl in yabu group.. she was an impostor!

Dex-chan lover
Good thing she could still move her hand (somewhat) freely.

Now, can someone please call the shrinks already? Or are there no therapists in Japan?

Fed-Kun's army
@TrollKing1 same or that he didn't save her from being raped and let her commit suicide because of the noose that was shown...

Double-page supporter
And now comesback with a cliffhanger :( why this manga always makes me feel restless to know what is going to happens next, meanwhile this manga only update monthly or bimonthly 😭 damn what a torture

Dex-chan lover
It took a while, but this manga officially has a best girl: Momo. That drop kick was awesome.

Dex-chan lover
I spoiled myself like a month ago, but that kick was super refreshing she should have added some punches too.

also all her info dump was gave it to her by the craziest girl of the bunch, so it's probably not the complete story.

Supporter
I give her an 11/10 on the execution of that drop-kick. bonus point for doing it while still tied up

Users who are viewing this thread