1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Sensei, It's Hard, Isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be real for a second, I don’t have a fucking clue about what’s going on. 😐

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the dialogue and pacing flowed better in the raws.

Well, at least we got to see that bitch get dropkicked. Momo is great at dropkicking. The best, even.

Contributor
[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Momo keeps being the best character here by virtue of not giving a fuck about the plots because she doesn't understand them.

Dex-chan lover
hmm, drop kick to the face.. expected her face to be ruined more. .. well at least she get kicked

Fed-Kun's army
No one cares about your sad little backstory get fucked and momo, is best girl, the drop kick of destiny is satisfying as all fuck.

Dex-chan lover
to me
Everything is going everywhere
I don't get a thing. Like, I get it, but I don't get the point of this.

Dex-chan lover
Momo is obviously a fan of Kazuchika Okada. Also, it was soooooooooooooooooooo good watching Tsubaki get some comeuppance finally. Should've let Momo kick her ass some more, TBH.

Double-page supporter
An interesting outcome, loved that dropkick! Kinda wondering how many mastermind behind some other masterminds left
So does this mean we still haven't fully grasp the full backstory of Jimi-sensei?

Thanks for the translations 😁

Dex-chan lover
This author is thinking about a 200 iq play that only he understands while us normie simpletons just cannot comprehend with our ape-like minds

Double-page supporter
The ending confused me.
Who is who again?

Dex-chan lover
Actively attemps to have you raped
"Who are you to judge me..?"
SHADDUP.

I don't understand where the author is going with that character. Nothing she's gone through could possibly justify soliciting people to rape your classmate.

MD@Home
It was heavily hinted in the previous chapters that Tsubaki was being blackmailed or otherwise forced to do some of the stuff she did. (That might potentially be what she thinks Jimi-sensei and her got in common.) Doesn't quite excuse her going through with it though.

Users who are viewing this thread