1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Sensei, It's Hard, Isn't it?

Double-page supporter
Finally, we are over the spoiled brat with daddy issues.

Dex-chan lover
@Buddah yeah its her
@Aichan looks like its Erika one of the evil girls group
xKXuJFB.jpg

she and the short hair girl are the last ones of the main group right?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the story is better paced if you read from the start. I didn't expect this arc to be this long, but here we are

Contributor
Momo best girl.

That dropkick was the Best thing since the beginning of this manga, 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
The dropkick just invalidated all of my complaints about this series. It took so long to finally see Tsubaki get hurt. She deserved way more than that, but a good dropkick to her ugly face is satisfying. Series just jumped to a 10/10.

Fed-Kun's army
Like almost everyone else, that page 17 huge dropkick out of nowhere panel was totally the best part of this chapter.

I also agree with an above poster, Momo has now secured the Best Girl spot. (she pretty much moved there after her interview scene for me tho)

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so she's going to jail? and the mastermind was the quiet girl? So many things happening at once. The kick was nice, though.

Aggregator gang
Ah i'm remembering that meme where there's a doll and behind that doll there's another doll controlling but behind that doll there's another one who controls the controlling doll and there's another one until it unfolded who's the real mind controllers lol

Group Leader
Good thing I read the raws so if any knows what happens next feel free to dm me because the black hair girl is getting revenge and has a sidekick in a few chapters.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread