1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Sensei, It's Hard, Isn't it?

Hmmmm...... so that how it is....... i've seen enough..... tho the thing i'm confused about is what actually happen with Jimi past 10 year ago.

@Vergift the 1 who still in Yabu group beside the short haired girl i guess.

It's 3am
I'm reading this chapter.
A touching scene of Momo and her friends with teary eyes. Beautiful.
Next page, Momo just ignores them and, tied and half naked, jumps and dropkicks that bitch in the face.
I laughed so hard that I might have scared some of my neighbors.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so the supposed twist people are talking about is that someone else was blackmailing Tsubaki? As @pip25 said, this was mention a few chapters ago so it really doesn't feel like it came out of no where or forced. Although the only reason I remember was because I just read the last 3 chapters back to back.

This manga story is progressing way too fast for montly realese and it really suffers from it.

Momo is the first girl,so she probably will be the end game right?anyways this manga has too much twist that it feels like i dont know what is what now,i prefer the artist's manga cause it is very wholesome af,this one loves plot twists so much

Dex-chan lover
So, mangaka is saving Nazasa (violent tomboy) for last and next is Erika (check chapter 2 for names :p)?

Dex-chan lover
Well, from last chapter it was clear that Tsubaki acted like the boss of the trio, but was the one with less power...and to be fair, Nazasa too said that this Erika girl is someone you don't/can't mess with, so i'm thinking she's kinda like the final boss or some shit...but i also think that next "arc" will be hers, as Nazasa is kinda like the support that never lifts a finger...might be wrong, idk....there's also that woman, the one who smashed sensei's head with an ashtray.....

not gonna lie, I am very relief that all of it was just to add some tension to the plot and not something just for "shock value"
tenor.png

Dex-chan lover
A never-ending cycle of bullshit rather. Shock value writing = best writing.

Fed-Kun's army
i hope keikatsu arrests her
>she bullies girl
>even dares them to kill themselves
>almost killed someone
>bribes parents
>even order some guys to rape someone

Dex-chan lover
- You're not qualified to be my student anymore
That felt wierdly satisfying. Also when he ordered her to stop monologuing.

I knew it was her! the moment I pieced together that what personality she was showing compared to the cover was a little bit sus.

Supporter
okay i'm extremely confused.
can someone help me understand this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread