1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Sensei, It's Hard, Isn't it?

Aggregator gang
A lot of people asking who's the new girl

Me : a lot of people have bird brain

Momo, is perfect....she's just Momo 👌🏼

Damn that kick really is satisfying
I knew it, the one who act all innocent is shitty too

Dex-chan lover
I lost track of the characters like 5 chapters ago..

I don't even know why I'm still reading

She is low key Kamen rider. Look at how many she launch that rider kick

Fed-Kun's army
I know the thing the author's going for is that there's one big fat backstory that's going unrevealed until the very end.
BUT holy hell there's been like, what, 4 chapters of "haha funny reference very insider" rinse and repeats.
Fuck me just say something about the entire thing would ya

I love how he just shut down her BS backstory that always happens in these scenes. She arranged a kidnapping and rape. Sensei is right, she is not a student anymore, just a crimnal.

So... what was she trying to achieve in the end anyway? What's this whole thing about even...

And that girl at the end there... I think someone said in an earlier chapter that she could be the one holding back Tsubaki in her schemes, or someone who's even more deceptive than her... I guess we know which one she is now...

Double-page supporter
Finally, the teacher is smiling ...
Tough ... it feels so wrong and yet so right at the same time ...
🤪

@Kuroageha a lot of people can't remember characters because they probably read and follow a lot of manga. That's why it's best to only read one complete series at a time and don't binge read, you'll retain 80 percent more info

Fed-Kun's army
@Haru_2
the full details isn't explained yet (or maybe i miss it), but it must be related to Jimi and Kanoko during accident 10-years ago

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so the "nice" girl was the mother of cunts? Damn... I guess it's not unusual, but I really wasn't expecting that.

Rape scenes, no matter how or where, makes me feel damn uncomfortable. Just disgusting.

This is actually disgusting. Like I know this is fictional, but it's still making my stomach churn. I can't believe they let her get away with this! She should be in bars!

Users who are viewing this thread