1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - If this didn't happen...

I feel like the author is just trying to make twist for the sake of it and end up making the plot an incoherent mess.

Dex-chan lover
THAT TRAIN SCENE IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

That's a JoJo to be continued scene because the odds of pushing someone like that, them falling onto the train tracks and splattering , despite the fact they should know a train is coming from a mile away is hilarious. Just the timing is so fucking stupid.

And it had to be some random elementary school student who is as pitiable as possible. It's like that episode of South Park

Holy shit that was jumping the shark

Fed-Kun's army
At this point I don't really care what happens anymore, I just want to see how many more knots the author can twist his trainwreck into

i just can't wait till we truly unravel jimi-sensei past and true nature, and i can't wait till he whoops all those cheeky JK's asses and make them obedient

My brain hurts almost more than my hemorrhoid right now because I can't comprehend this plot, and that might be because my attention span shuts down after a certain time, but I'm going to keep reading until they get to the bottom of Jimi-sensei's past and what that blondie is going to do to try and get him to quit.

Dex-chan lover
I hope jimi sensei goes back to his planet to get off this gigantic nonsense of plot

Aggregator gang
What the hell is this? Sensei Jimi's school for wayward psychopaths?

Dex-chan lover
A whole lot of backstory for a villain literally NOBODY cares for. Series is almost done though, right? I mean, we learned of Jimi's past (which was nothing), we finally have the only antagonist behind bars, and nobody is trying to kill/rape anyone else. Anything else would just be a random filler story purely to pad chapter numbers now, right?

Oh, blonde girl is the last boss lmao
Why do girls in this school have something wrong with their heads

Fed-Kun's army
I expected the shy girl in the group to be the true final boss but I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread