1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - If this didn't happen...

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, so this manga is just gonna keep kicking down the blame from character to character isnt it?

Fed-Kun's army
Yep unbookmarked. I really hate it when they keep passing the blame to other person as a "twist" and try to make you think "oh so it's not her fault!" Yeah no.

Every time you think you just found satan mega Satan comes crawling out of her skirt what the hell what is next tomboy is even worse if that's possible eats kittens and orphans for dinner or something

Dex-chan lover
Why is this such a trend in Japanese stuff? "She was manipulated, so we should try to sympathize with her and pass off all the blame onto the person who manipulated her." Bitch, no, they still did something bad. shitbaki paid two dudes to rape another student. She should be shipped off to a juvenile detention center, regardless of her motive for doing it. I honestly couldn't care less about the author trying to make us care for her

Yup, right from the start I was, Tsubaki is innocent and that blonde bitch is the two-faced liar.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, right from the start I was, Tsubaki is innocent and that blonde bitch is the two-faced liar.
What innocent? If someone tells you to perform a crime and you actually do it, you are more of a criminal than the one merely suggesting it, unless there were specific aggravating circumstances (though even German concentration camp employees didn't get away with claiming they were only following orders, so don't count on it). Tsubaki seemed to be a weakling, though, not being able to get rid of that wormtongue Erika. Since this is some alternate reality, in which Japan is a totalitarian society where being a politician allows you to do whatever you want, I guess similarly the politicians are married to the conglomerates, which prevented Tsubaki from severing her "friendship" with Erika.

The author must have down syndrome to have written this shit and thought it was a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread