1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - If We Could Make As If Nothing Happened.

Dex-chan lover
I know I made a comment in the other group's chapter that this series is cursed but I didn't expect someone else to work on it. I would suggest collaborating with Alien Scans but that is up to you. Also I do appreciate that you translate SFX compared to the other group. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Yea, I think you guys should partner up, since their translation was very stilted and they said they at least needed someone fluent.

But yeah, I don’t know how TL groups work but thanks for the effort eitherway.

Hello! I must thank you for translating this chapter! I’ve been reading since chapter one, and it’s been a painful journey to wait for updates. Almost a whole year I have waited for an update. Is there anyway i can invest or support you financially for your efforts in translating this manga?

Dex-chan lover
Jimi struggling really hard. His past trauma got dug up after he rewatched that video in his drive, and the PR stress is a bit similar to the incident that caused his trauma.

Also I thought he was just taking sleeping pills because of his insomnia. I guess he takes medicines when he's having a panic attack too, it was mentioned in the past chapter that he frequents the hospital since the incident 10 years ago after all.

Users who are viewing this thread