1-nen A-gumi no Monster

Not gonna lie, monthly release really holds this series back. I've totally forgotten who all the characters are.

This only has a 7.15 rating but fuck is is 10x better then "The Story of an Onee-San Who Wants to Keep a High School Boy".

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh it´s another story of a deranged high-schooler manipulating others into manipulating others into killing somebody via psycho games that make no sense 😱

Highly recommended 👌
that you read other titles rather than wasting your time on this one.

Contributor
@starch12313 it's about authorial intent.

Onee san who keeps a high school boy is trying to a quick, simple gag series, and it succeeds. Aim low, hit low, forgivable. It does not pretend to be something it is not. It did not start off as a high drama and then become a gag series, just consistent all the way through.

1-nen A-gumi no Monster is trying to be a psychological drama/horror, but instead it's become a convoluted soap opera mess. Aim high, hit low. It had a promising start, but it became clear that the author had no real plan for the series, and it's consistently gotten further and further from the mark until it is unforgivable.

Dex-chan lover
it's like gal cleaning but 70% of the plot is like the last arc of gal cleaning

The fact that this author can make a manga that pisses me off to the point of no return and then make this manga which I eagerly wait for a new chapter everytime is amazing.

Damn, just when I thought I was done with one villain and it was going to be short wholesome time, another one hits me like a truck.

this is the worst manga ive ever read but i cant give it a 1 because its was at leat a fun read lmao

GTO except everyone is a horrible person and its written like the author wants to be M. night Shyamalan on meth. This combines into a hilarious trainwreck.

Users who are viewing this thread