1-nen A-gumi no Monster

@TheAxiome In what way is this good, at best it's barely not trash. 29 chapters in and the person who has been given development is probably that pink-haired girl, and the author thought it was fun to slip in a random rape scene for no reason, in which she managed to stun 2 people with a melee stun gun. WHERE DID IT EVEN COME FROM, the artist does a coin flip to decide whether or not he wants to draw in the pockets for the girls' blazers. The MC is a complete bozo and the author really thinks it's good writing to just say "HE Has tRAuMa sO iT'S OK fOr HIm To Let ANYThInG HAPPEn".

Even if someone wanted to go full-blown degeneracy and started reading this for its sexual violence, arguable its core tag outside of drama, there are FAR better options out there.

That's my rant, tag my name if you think this has any redeeming qualities.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for whatever group/individual is keeping up the scanlation of this. I came into it thinking it'd be a wonky read and went through the entire thing in a sitting. People bash it and cry about the sexual violence or the usual "the author this and that and it's impossible for a girl to do something like that" while forgetting that this is a fictional story in the first place.

If you want to enjoy this, read it like you'd read a fantasy manga.. stuff that wouldn't happen in reality or things that would border reality will be common in the story. It wont be for everyone, but for those of us that can see that this is a story that someone is trying to tell for readers to read and try to understand the characters/developments and such will probably have a good time.

While it's not my usual read, this was honestly pretty captivating.

Dex-chan lover
I read 30 chapters, more than enough to judge this and I can say it's fucking trash. Seriously this is bad. I don't care if someone is gonna say "THIS SHOWS OFF HOW BAD SCHOOLS ARE" Doesn't mean it ain't bad. God this was a slog to read.

Dex-chan lover
This is still going? I remember it going downhill during volume 3(?), does it actually get any better?

This manga tries to be deep, but in the end, it has nothing useful to say. The author tries to make us sympathise for these totally unrealistic psychos because “they suffered trauma in the past!” and it’s the most unrealistic trauma ever.

Not to mention that only the quiet girl has some form of character development (i’m at ch 30) and Jimi actually REGRESSES in terms of character development, becoming even more emotionless, and more of a passenger that doesn’t give a shit about what happens around him.

And this isn’t even mentioning how many fucking subplots and flashbacks there are post chapter 15-ish, with so much padded dialogue that had exactly the same message, I genuinely at some parts thought mangadex accidentally posted the same chapter/page twice.

tl;dr It fucking sucks, 2/10

Double-page supporter
Am i the only one who thinks the manga feels too rushed? Like i feel it shoulda been more of a slow burn?

It's quite unfortunate that we know who's the main antagonist this fast, even though there's still many questions about her but still i wished the mystery stayed a bit longer.

Also yall are capping, this is a decent manga at 7-8/10. If yall don't like a mystery slop manga, this ain't for yall but if you do, it's hella decent.

Users who are viewing this thread