1-nen A-gumi no Monster

Dex-chan lover
What if the teacher did killed(like actual killing) the students that ganged rape the other student?

I really regret reading this garbage of a story. If you value your time, don't read this. It has shitty story and characters with no souls. Idiot students keep doing fucked up shit for no reason. It's as if they are not at school but in an asylum. Every fucking student is mental, all of them have mental issues and as a wonderful coincidence they are all in the same class. On top of all this bullshit as you guessed there is sexual violance. That's right these idiots keep thinking if they use some rape scenes they are some literary genuis. Don't get me wrong you can use that kind of a concept in your story if it's necessary. But what happens is some girl abduckts her classmate ( it doesn't show how she does it) all of o sudden she is tied up in a room and bunch of rapists are with her ( i don't know how a highchool girl can find rapists and convince all of them to come to closed room with cameras).
Just read some better manga don't waste your time on this crap.

stopped reading at 23chp.... tell me is it getting good? or is the story still going nosedive?

Dex-chan lover
The resolution from chapter 26 was more interesting than I expected, I wondered what he was going to do, but to think he actually did the most normal and correct stuff, and that it turned out interesting exactly because of that.

Dex-chan lover
All right, I read until chapter 26 and can say that's this story do has solid plot line and the layer is revealed slowly. The problem is how cliffhanger is served in the worst part and causing people to drift away (including me, but I catch up). Basically:

Momo is best girl for having best character development, edgy sensei has good point, the true culprit is not the one you think and the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

MD@Home
This manga is held back hugely by its monthly release cycle (and occasionally the questionable translation quality). I recommend reading it in larger chunks, the story makes a lot more sense that way, the hints of the true events behind the scenes being much easier to spot.

Definitely find it weird the author went from this - https://mangadex.org/title/25264/danshi-koukousei-wo-yashinaitai-onee-san-no-hanashi which was, for the most part, a fluffy but excessive manga; to this.

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua

Wait wtf, it's the same author?

@suhericoba

Oh, I bet you even in reality, they are terrifying.

@aa11bb

Well, I'd be damn shocked.. and add to that with suspect of him laughing at the scene, being that he was smiling while he manages every single second of the rest of those students' lives by disciplining them to their last breath.

Double-page supporter
Oh i love this manga,the sensei is pretty badass in his on way and momo is best girl and has good character development and can handle her own shit herself and the story is interesting

Users who are viewing this thread