1 x ½

to me the 13.1 has a bug, but even if it doesn't the 13.1 should be separated from the "13.1 - +α". as of now someone trying to read all the chapters ends up jumping the 13.1

This manga is so unapologetically stupid and unintentionally funny. That it occasionally tries to be poignant slash poetic in dialogue and loudly hammed in references only adds t its hilarity. Abandon the reason.

Whats sad tho is that it isnt particularly good when it comes to delivering its kink of choice. The approachs so generic and corny in fact, that it barely occurs to readers that theyre dealing with a taboo here. Yawn, boring.

>Insert try-hard comment to sound insightful and holier-than-thou here
#fetishistears

good enough, or can you still not deal with the fact that your taste is shit? or that you cant argue that its not?

>sound insightful and holier-than-thou
you dont know words.

@LordPigeater7
The author knows that 1 x 1/2 is still less than one, right?

You realise that x is used to denote ships, right? Like for example, Naruto x Hinata would be shipping Naruto and Hinata.

Here the 1 represents the daughter, Asuka, who has 100% of her own DNA, and the 1/2 is her mother, who has half her DNA.

The sempai makes me drop the raiting of this manga and i probably Will stop reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread