1 x ½

Group Leader
@Probably_wont_log_in_again
Clear enough that you knew people like you are being talked about.
Listen kid, this will be a good lesson for you growing up. Taste doesn't need an explanation or reason. You like something or you don't. Going out of your way to preach how much you don't like something just makes you looks super insecure. You can go read something else or continue to make an ass of yourself here.

>Clear enough that you knew people like you are being talked about.
Listen kid, this will be a good lesson for you growing up. Taste doesn't need an explanation or reason. You like something or you don't.

Laughing my ass off 'kid' - only immature preadolescents and old farts deffer to 'age' as an insult. Which one are you? Dont answer, its a a rhetorical question btw. Meism over 9000. You can continue consuming shit for all I care you old baby, but mere fact of it being passed through your digestive system wont make it any more palatable.

>Going out of your way to preach how much you don't like something just makes you looks super insecure. You can go read something else or continue to make an ass of yourself here.
Hmmm. Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm. How insecure a person has to be to go out of their way and procure not one, but two replies in which they ree about someone criticizing their darlings? Again, your answer is not needed. Screw you, and your fellow positivity cult victims.

>Insert try-hard comment to sound insightful and holier-than-thou here
Again, this is gem, shining that much more brightly when placed next to what youd produced above.

Dex-chan lover
I really, really, hope Sekai isn't as slow at releasing as Sol Press, this thing's official count is still at volume 1, and I got that, what, year ago...

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt The whole thing seems to have been removed from Amazon, there's no hits at all doing a search on the English title. Is it available on any other platform?

Dex-chan lover
why is there 11 chapter 13's? that's more ridiculous than cheetahmen, because atleast that game only had TWO level 3's, not ELEVEN

could the dmother have been raped as a child? whats up witht hat page 2 in ch 15.1? the mom took off her clothes out of fear?

Users who are viewing this thread