1 x ½

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this is over an 8. I'm not mad nor I am happy about it. It's kinda uncanny because "taboo" manga tends to be rated pretty low.

there's a new name on fanbox, and the end of volume extras just came out the other day. in case anyone needed some hope.

I now hate this author on a personal level. I hate him as a human being.

You just don't do that. You don't reach the most important part of the story to leave it as a cliffhanger while saying "Welp, that's part one. Wait for the continuation in part two! And since I don't like how part one was at the start I'll be redrawing the whole thing before doing part two! Tehepero."

I'm dropping this shite. Maybe I'll come back a decade later to see if he finally finished the whole story.

Like, seriously. He had us waiting three months after that cliffhanger just to give us a pointless extra chapter, to then wait one more month to finally announce a huge "FUCK YOU, SUCKERS!". What a load of bullshit. Absolutely no respect for the readers. He even had the audacity to actually draw a few pages joking about it.

I finally understand how fans feel when they send death threats to authors. I'm really close to doing that myself, just don't care enough anymore.

This is absolutely devastating to hear, but interesting that the author will be learning from the great Maedax!! Flying fire snakes forever!!

Just what the hell is this chapter naming scheme? Is it just a translator's prank or did the author publish it like this.

Power Uploader
@Iroha73 Some of it is intentional, like the multi-part ch13 arc. Others are just unavoidable consequences of applying Mangadex's chapter ordering system to bonus/split chapters.

I have abandoned this manga for a while but I am left with a curiosity

If I remember correctly there was the doubt that they were not really blood related, in the end what was the truth?

@Klauthzer0 There was never any doubt. They've always said they were blood-related. That's even what the title means: 1 (mother) x 1/2 (daughter).

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is up with all these normies in here? The title is a play on them being extremely genetically related, about as related as possible without being identical twins, and the synopsis outright tells you that the whole thing all about the daughter wanting to fuck the mom, and it has the incest tag on it.

And then you click on it, and read it, and act shocked of all things, when, lo and behold, it does have the promised incest content!

The fuck is wrong with people? This is on the level of browsing NTR content and then just leaving a "kill all cucks" comment on all of them.

struggling to set aside my moral but hell, im curious on the story so im gonna ride this one.. not complaining..aff

Users who are viewing this thread