100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - Treaty and Unfinished Business

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this. The first couple episodes of the anime haven't quite managed to hook me, but it looks like it'll end up pretty interesting, so there's enough for me to pick it up. :)

Group Leader
After looking at the next chapters, there seems to be a lot of dark foreshadowing in this chapter. I can't read moon runes, but I think
their actions in this chapter are the reason for their next quest.

Dex-chan lover
The best "isekai" I know. No wonder if got licensed and it for the better for it, but still it is frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you soooo much for the chapter!!!!!!! We all appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!

And yeah, I wonder what happened to the girls at Japanese-like island

Thank you so much for translating! Because of your releases i once again read through all the availaible chapters in 2 days, one of my favorite manga's!!

Dex-chan lover
> Cantil: "Glenda Carter... Is it a She or He?"
Hahahahah.. Of course. She is She, not he. But most of the time, she plays he to someone she like the previous cartel leader daughter. She played well as he...
She's not just good at listening, she was really good the tickling the hearts of the woman she set eyes on... Truly a she that can be idolized by the he...
See at page 31, the daughter was fallen in love at her, just look at them hugging....

> Kahabel the knight... Oh noooo.. i remember her again.
The time she kissed MC after 15 years, it really breaks my heart. So much time has been passed, and so much waiting for your truly love, sacrifices and longing, just to spend some minutes to the one you love.
It really did me a heartache back there...

What's Yotsuya's deal?
In the beginning he cared more about clearing the quest than helping people of that world, as shown when he was willing to abandon the Arterosians until he realised they may be the "cargo", but now he's going the extra mile to cut down on the mafia in Goldia, in the name of "fairness".
Did he suddenly obtain a sense of justice (skewed as it may be)?
I miss Kahabell...

Group Leader
@Evanescere I guess it's character development? He's pouring his heart and soul into the isekai, which makes sense considering he doesn't give a damn about the real world.
It's like those shut-ins who spent countless hours leveling up and building the perfect game world, while making no contribution to society whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
@Evanescere it's all about becoming a killer. He has been becoming a different person after he killed a person, and after meeting the Flesh-Cutting girl for the second time. In addition, he made it clear that he will give in all his life in order to save things worth more than his life, those are his hometown, the blondie and the short haired girl. After seeing the consequences they have made, he is trying to improve every bit to improve their(the girls) chance of survival for the next round.

Group Leader
I don't expect for this scans to go any longer since manga have officially licensed

He should be training to increase his physical stats, so that when he goes over the increase will be multiplied. He also should be learning everything he can about primitive technology or anything else that would be useful over there.

Dex-chan lover
I don't expect for this scans to go any longer since manga have officially licensed
Don't know why I'm responding to a comment 3 years old.
But
It's still going. And I am so glad. cause I just found this 3 days ago, and can't stop reading :D

Users who are viewing this thread