100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru

So what the status of this manga currently? I already read up to 19 chapter on mangarock, but seems dead in this website.

From Volume 6, it gets retarded, but so long as you suspend your disbelief it is fun. Just remember everything is written by someone who might as well take as absolute truth every piece of government-published news from all of:
- Afghanistan
- Iran
- Iraq
- India
- Pakistan
- Canada
- The United States of America
- The United States of Mexico
- Every Right Militia in the USA
- Every apache helicopter sexually identifying as limestone in the USA
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo
- North Sudan
- South Sudan
- China
- Tibetan Revolutionaries
- Uigher Revolutionaries
- Space Alies
- Transdimensional ultraintelligences
- Squirrels
- God
- Satan
- The reception staff in Limbo
- Cthulu
- Corrupt Cops
- Cops arresting corrupt cops
- The flying spaghetti monster
- Juggallos
- Tupac-is-still-alive sixth-wave evangelicals
- First Wave Feminists
- second wave feminists
- third wave feminists
- fourth wave maninists

If you took all that contradictory information, arranged it randomly, and fed it to an idiot that said, "Yup, I believe you" to every subsequent piece of info whilst trying to rationalize that with previously-presented data, then that human consciousness would spontaneously create so much cognitive dissonance that you would get "I'm standing on a million lives."

Just remember: killing people is wrong, not killing people is wrong, ignoring the authorities is wrong, doing what they say is wrong, helping people is wrong, and pretending to help people whilst killing nearly every one of them in an attempt to re-enact 1984 is always the right answer, all at the same time.

Art is so~so
Story has a decent premise but practically no good development between party members and their involvement in the story as of chapter 6

Fed-Kun's army
It is getting tled officially.
There's 8 vol English already.

Group Leader
When your average isekai story is more popular, has official eng release, and gets adapted into anime, while the amazing thriller you spent a crazy amount of effort writing gets ignored by everyone... Says a lot about the industry and its audience. 😓

Welp how wrong I was... Both are great.

@XXXXXXXXXIII His thriller is popular, it just doesn't make sense as a 1 season anime. This one has model base designs, reusable locations, and no one will care it doesn't have a second season. My Home Hero demographic doesn't watch 1 season animes, so it would be just a waste as advertisement. Not every manga is made with the intention of turning in it into an anime, some people actually just like the medium.

@ramenos having read a bit ahead there is some, just very little, and doesn't seem to be the focus (to where I've read at least)

can anyone trans this ? I miss this manga and it was finally getting to the good parts

Dex-chan lover
Y'know for a series which gets a volume release every 6-7 months, which equals about 5 chapters, it's pretty fucking slow. I don't mind reading it, it's much better than the average isekai, but there isn't much character development in it, and it has only gotten slower every arc.
@ramenos Yeah there isn't any romance in it, there are multiple girls but there isn't any harem. The protagonist is kinda a psychopath and has 0 interest in romance.

I can't believe this is from the same author as My Home Hero. Is it another guy with the same name? How can you write one of the most thrilling mangas and then this? I have read quite a few chapters but it's just mediocre, I don't understand why someone who's so good would write a generic isekai.

Group Leader
@Atzerkins this is the author's first manga (story), and was serialized a year before MHH. Also I dont think it's half bad (for a isekai). The author put in an obnoxious amount of details into what would otherwise be a very average fantasy story, so it's kinda unique in its own way

If you say it like that, I'm gonna give it another chance. I realised I was confusing it with another isekai too (well they are all the same and I'm not fond of them).

EDIT: it seems I really had the wrong manga. This is indeed more interesting than your typical isekai, it's not exceptional but I would read it, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread