100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru

Is there no one willing to pick this badboy up? I don't know why an official English release means they had to drop the series like that and remove it from most sites... Like, what the hell is with that? They still did the work, and it lets people who can't afford nearly $100 to read the currently available 9 volumes... Ugh...

Alright, fuck it. If someone can help me find high quality RAWs of this manga, I might try a chapter to see if it's even friggin possible...

Contributor
I tried to read this manga Twice.
I dropped it twice .
The rules of the game are pure crap, with infinite reanimations as long as somone from your team is still alive.
0 danger for them except in the early chapters, it's really bad as a survival game, and as a "game" manga.

GODDAMMIT, KISSMANGA HAD EVERY CHAPTER UP TO DATE BUT MANGADEX DOESN'T HAVE SHIT, OKAY LISTEN HERE THE BEGINNING IS REALLY MEDIOCRE BUT LATER ON THE WRITING GETS BETTER MEANING HE HAS IMPROVED TO THE LEVEL LIKE HE DID WITH MHH. THERE IS A NEW SETTING EVERY ARC AND THERE IS AN ACTUAL SENSE OF DANGER SURROUNDING THE WORLD, IT MANAGES TO SHOCK ME AT TIMES AND ITS REALLY GOOD TRUST ME ON THAT. YOU JUST HAVE TO GET THROUGH THE BEGINNING.

GUYS I FOUND ANOTHER SITE WITH ALL THE LATEST CHAPTERS, MANGA FOX AS OF NOW HAS 44 CHAPTERS

Dex-chan lover
Finally this got an anime. I remember reading and liking it a little bit 2 years ago. My tastes have been refined and I don't remember much from 2 years ago, but let's see how the anime will go!

Group Leader
I'll pick this up when I'm free. From where the official chapter left off. Maybe.

@hughinja sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do, even if it means using mangafox, this site looks like an aggregator though so I understand

Dex-chan lover
Interesting read. No character really stands out apart from MC. MC is definitely not sane by convention and is repeatedly reminded by the author. This MC gets really effective/straight forward thinking. Basically he's a dumbass from a moral stand point. He was able to hold a moral conference/self thinking but he can't see his own flaws; which is perfectly fine from a literary standpoint.

The readers are drawn to his thought patterns and his effective way of combating the situation. But the author also provides alternative perspectives each time. Being a pacifist was never the correct option in each scenario but no side was morally superior; everybody was ultimately for their own gain/mitigating their losses.

The MC is so perfectly selfish. He wants to beat the game and he wants to feel good doing it. He'll help anyone he likes and kills anyone he hates and doesn't particular care for anyone else. Fairly sure he is a sociopath. His "us and them" ideology is so pronounced and is so relatable/charismatic.

Im really interested into seeing the rest of the squad get developed or have a wedge between them and the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread