100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru

Dex-chan lover
(how the fuck do i remember anything from this. seriously i can't remember anything)

Hi can someone spoil me in pm if in this manga the MC has romantics feelings towards anyone or if there is already a ship sailed

Idk why but I can't bring myself to like this manga. There's something about the way the story flows and how the characters interact that feel off to me.

Chapter 6 and jump into Chapter 45.....
I wonder if someone will be able to fill those missing chapter (7-44)

I read ahead until chapter 14 in mangakakalot and im just going 2 say this shit kinda sad.

Fed-Kun's army
So why is chapter 7 onwards removed but not 1-6? Is the first volume being left there as promotion for the series?

Group Leader
@darkrai69 ah yes, the 1-6 here are fanscans, which are okay according to mangadex rules. The previous group dropped it after chapter 6 so everything between 7 to 44 are available via official release only.

This is a solid iskeai managa right here. Not generic in any way, has an understandable/relatable mc, and a unique story to boot. There are some negatives like all the "political intrigue" with its rather verbose narrative but the cast makes up for it even if some characters are irritating.

On a personal note, I hate the glasses girl and like the MC alot (not in a gay way). The other members are alright.

Dex-chan lover
I've read all the chapters and I don't understand the romance and harem tags...
Having a bunch of female characters doesn't automatically make it a harem (and that's a good thing, harems suck)
Especially when there's zero romantic interest

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why a lot of these comments seem like trash for this great manga, but I see mangadex policies and official releases come into play with missing chapters (corrected).

Honestly I was wary of trying this manga out, as it didn’t hit any of the buttons I like for this (not very deep) genre. Instead I got a realist that’s not made of complete EDGE, with flawed but somewhat fleshed out characters, doing their best to survive the worst situations. Not only that, but take steps (eventually) to prevent and prepare for the next event.

There’s no real harem (not that I have a problem with that), they’re nowhere near OP, and a lot of the characters aren’t even that likable. Even with that, they’re able to work together to get the job done. That alone makes it top tier for me.

I will say it’s a little grating how the rest of the team still looks at the MC like he’s a POS when he’s doing his best, but admittedly he does kind of deserve it sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread