100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru

IDK

im glad...? that i can continue reading this again....
well thanks for translating it.....

Double-page supporter
Oy, this artist... from the grimoire bandwagon to isekai, eh? At least he can draw!

The story and plot is good but OMG!!! I feel bad for the heros they aren't op at all.

Posting here since it’s most recent isekai, which isekai is the one where a group of OP friends gets summoned except mc is normal and while they are training girl with crush on mc is fighting a slime with mc and he gets swallowed but instead of dying he gets sent to a different part of the world so group of friends is trying to beat the dungeon to resurrect mc but mc is dicking around in his part of the world.

hahaha ahh i love this trail by error gameplay haha

i love how the are the weakest bunch of ppl but still being called hero haha ^_^

Aggregator gang
@15quince15 its makimoreta something...
i forgot
but its a very generic isekai with harem that checks all the categories for the generics isekai harem checklist

Got dark quicker than I thought hahaha, these art make me not able to take things seriously, fking T7 lol....

Looking forward for more ~

translators need a new editor/proofreader the latest chapter was straight up annoying to read

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it's me being stupid but I can't understand some of the conversation. Is it the writing style of the author, or the translation...
well, it has nice drawing style to it so it doesn't really matter if some of the bubbles are just straight up incomprehensible/ doesn't connect (it's like everything jumps around too quickly and randomly).

Group Leader
Hey I'm new to this fuck kissmanga and kiss anime bull shit site

Users who are viewing this thread