100-nin no Eiyuu o Sodateta Saikyou Yogensha wa, Boukensha ni Natte mo Sekaijuu no Deshi kara Shitawarete Masu - Ch. 18.5

Group Leader
@SOL_rocks
Releases for this should resume shortly though can't say it will be regular as we are short-staffed😥
It's back because we have a new to for it and two of our other series but editors are still on the short side.

Thanks for the chapter always nice to see, but there is a mistype it says dagerous instead of dangerous

Double-page supporter
10 bucks on their incognito journey not ending in that trade city.
😆

Group Leader
@flarecrack I saw it but the editor that did this is offline so decided to upload it anyway since it's been a long time.
Will fix it whenever they give me corrections.

Dex-chan lover
Paved roads outside of town limits? What kind of advanced society is this

👾

Always browse incognito, to prepare for the eventuality that you die immediately after jerkin off

Dex-chan lover
@Alrange I'm pretty sure Google is currently getting sued for still tracking things people did with incognito mode that they said they weren't tracking. Surprise, the guys that want to know everything you do so they can target ads at you lied about offering you privacy.

Dex-chan lover
Paved roads outside of town limits? What kind of advanced society is this

👾
Was kinda surprised all roads aren't paved, it's a first thing to do if you wish for civilization to grow, Romans did it as soon they claimed any land, it served for army progress and building up the economy along the way.
Seems like the 100 aren't that wise...

Users who are viewing this thread