Dex-chan lover
So she could have done that from the start ? The author doesn't even give a shit anymore, does ?

Double-page supporter
They still haven't destroyed the planet? For fucks sake, just blow it up you fucking losers! How many more chapters of this shitty excuse of a story until someone grows a fucking brain and just blows the fucking planet up and kills everyone? For fucks sake!

Did this get axed or smth? It feels something is weird in the story at some point.

Dex-chan lover
yes let use the magic of love to save the world
dear god that one hell of bullshit

@KlonMasta It'll probably turn into My Little Pony-style "magic". We'll find that this woman fell in love with the MC, the two will escape to Earth, then wipe out humanity, then live happily ever after. /s

Weren't the witches supposed to be strong? How'd they just get slaughtered like that?

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is so fucking stupid. The MC is a fucking retard

Group Leader
Good premise... but the execution sucks. The flow seem very disconnect.
Also.. power of love? Are we going Rave, Fairy Tail, or Eden Zero kind of power of love?

Dex-chan lover
This is an axe flag or something... So cruel... Good bye o great-story-at-the-beginning....

@hhmmx
No, they were mostly killed as Humans have anty-magic weapons (blocking and dispeling it). So vs it only sneak or instant attacks work. However, after thinking that they had killed all witches, they just put most of it in warehouses and after 10 years (from chapter 1 to 2) most stuff just isn't operational. Also magic is unique to each person so most Witches just have some kind of weak random power.

@Kronous
Limits of it will be explained in next 2 chapters.

@DrDuckling
It's just recall to Author previous work from 6 years ago. Pretty much troll from her, naming troll and teasing bullshit which previous publisher have made (there were problems with payments and later they just took it down and blocked her as they have rights to the title and story when she has rights to the characters).

@BlackCarrera
Empire uses mass control and they just take out everyone who thinks outside of the box (chapter 7). So mostly blind mob is left which just follows every word and narrative from the Empire (kind of like in G.Orwell "1984").

"I don't even want to rape you" lmao WTF? so if he did....that's significantly better? I guess the idea is to show how repulsed the humans have gotten of the witches. So rape is an appropriate for humans? O.K. (O.O) Author sure is weird.....I guess the definition of rape isn't as universal as I thought....

Dex-chan lover
....remind me how the fuck did the witches got full on genocided when one whore could have just stopped them all like it was nothing?
"Power of Love" my ass, where were you when all your friends and family got instagibed.
And the fuck-knows how old witches with super sentai armours got decimated with one slash, not even from anti-magic device/bomb.
And MC who spent 10 years doing mental calculations and magic development while making plans decided that going meele 1vs1 against trained soldier was a good idea.
I understood that the mayhem he did after getting free was somehow stupid since he was high from the emotions, but this thing was stupid as fuck.
I could believe in instant communication since they have teleport tech, but it's still idiotic that human empire didn't colonise the moon with the tech they have.
Jesus, this series quickly shat itself.
Gonna give it 3 more chapters to get better.

Users who are viewing this thread