Dex-chan lover
A lot of people forgetting that we already have precedent for total reversals. MC already 'died' once, we've seen true revival already, MC has unique magic, etc. I'm fully expecting some asspull, it's-all-fine bullshit. MC killing all human attackers with some unknown outside help, restoring the tree so Love-witch can revive the witches, or some such bullshit. The bar hit the fucking bottom.

People really like to jump to conclusion. Also like to tell too much information like they're dropping this manga

Love power uwu uwu ~ She probably gonna talk about how useful witches are and try to persuade them like an idiot instead killing those bastards out right. I can't stand the bich

Double-page supporter
I am still here because of the gore and mass killing... But the story keep getting worst. Like this "power of love", if this is the true aim for adonis why did not he explained to her so that at the start she can use this "mass paralysis". Instead he goes like "let the human kill all the witches including the sister of the girl i resurect so i can combat 1 vs 1 with some random guy".

I dont know why this manga did not get axed and the rating for this manga is 7.8. Just please tell me the good thing beside the premise and the gore.

Dex-chan lover
We all know she is going to be retarded and refuse to kill and more witches will die.

Dex-chan lover
terrible characters doing terrible stuff, the manga.

Dex-chan lover
i'm sure that there is some limit in her power (maybe she can change "hate" in "love")

Dex-chan lover
This chick's "mercy for all" drivel has led to almost all the needless deaths in the last few chapters, and now she's gonna end it with the "power of love" crap?!

Dex-chan lover
Wow she is pretty much a saint is she? She's going to forgive human for slaughtering her kind to extinction

I thought it was only Hatred in this world, so there is also Love, huh?

If y‘all like to complain so much and jump to conclusions: why not just drop this series? No one needs you here anyway.

Meanwhile, I’ll stick around and see how the story develops.

Users who are viewing this thread