man, have mercy on manbagi, please, she probably thinking that this is a chance to know wether tadano likes her or not, and that might gonna crush her this time to know the truth that she's nothing more than just a friend. please, my ship :(

Contributor
I wish author stopped dragging this garbage love triangle subplot.
Good that if it gets adaptation, it will only cover first year.

Dex-chan lover
Komi's goal was to get over her communication disorder and make 100 friends.
Manbagi's goal is to make Tadano hers.

Everyone's happy

Well, Manbagi family seem special, Tadano mom had to say NONONONONONONONONONNNNNNNNNNOONONONONONNONONO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't know about them, but that sure is a nice inn they are staying at!

😉

Aggregator gang
@yayforpenguin
GRAB HIM BY THE COCK
I I imagined an old version of rumiko reading that in Skeletor's voice. It was the most Magnificent thing!

2 things:

1. Can't wait for the chapter where Manbagi organizes for Tadano and Komi to somehow have to spend a night in a hotel. Because their courting of Tadano was based on both Komi and Manbagi to have equal chances and all that.

2. TADANO IS THE BIGGEST CHAD EVER, CAUSE HE HAD A PHONE ALL ALONG AND INSTEAD OF CALLING ANYONE ON THE BUS RIGHT AWAY HE PLANNED OUT A ROUTE TOWARD A NEARBY BUS STOP, BUT CONVENIENTLY THERE IS A HOTEL AT HALF WAY!
Whoops, baby, it is cold and dark outside. Here take my jacket. No? Oh, well my phone just died. Let's stay at this hotel and call our parents so they can arrange our marriage. We can consummate it tonight already

Users who are viewing this thread