Dex-chan lover
Yeah, thanks for translating fam

And goddamn black haired chick was THICC

Dex-chan lover
Murata bringing the THICCC meat.
unknown.png

Aggregator gang
Garou vs Saitama in 3 years at this rate. The manga is already getting excessively padded without all these redraws

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I dunno if I'm even gonna bother (re)reading this revised chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I don't mind, but really questioning the meaning of this revision...

Group Leader
I distinctly remembered these black-suits getting torn apart so I had to go back and read a 103v2... I can't believe Murata retconned them back to life. I wonder how many chapters he's going to have to redo to explain or undo their disappearance from the story for 30 chapters.

If he really didn't want to have Sweet Mask be seen killing humans, then he should have just retconned them out of the story entirely. But I suppose the tanks were already out and it was too late to do that...

This arc was already pretty meaty in the webcomic, and while I do like how he expands a lot of the fights, this arc is just feeling more and more bloated as it goes on.

Is it ONE or Murata that is so autistic with these revisions?
Also thank you Vib and hope HDX comes back soon

Dex-chan lover
It's a good thing ONE decided to spare the assault commandos.
Having more page of those armored qts is a blessing.

It's a good chapter but I'm not a big fan of the changes to a few panels to make them more "comic relief"y.
Also no atomic samurai here and doesn't end with puri puri, so I guess there will be another chapter inbetween this and 105?

Dex-chan lover
The point of this chapter was "look, these guys in black are alive now" ... so ... yeah.
@Acidroach they work together

Dex-chan lover
Im realllllllllly happy Murata decided to revise their deaths.
Usually I'm against revisionism, but I think changing the story added more character depth to other under-developed characters like Atomic Samurai's apprentices.

Users who are viewing this thread