Double-page supporter
Re-drawing and remake again ...
and this one even better ...
that troop with GANTZ suit is actually quite powerful ...
😎😎😎😎😎

@link you cannot be serious, the official translations are among the worst out there. i own all of them and sometimes they're so bad that I have to drop the physical version to read better ones online

(and this is someone who normally doesn't care about translation quality that much for most manga)

@LyxnIllorus Agreed. It's incredible how lifeless and bland the official translation is. It's like it's technically right, but it reads like it was written by a computer. Other Viz translations aren't like that, so how come OPM got it so bad?

Dex-chan lover
Garbage. All this effort expended making revisions that are blander/wordier/"fillerier" then the original :(. Darn it.

Lux

Power Uploader
Sweet Mask killing them all would have been much more fun and would have made his character more dreadful as it should be. These changes not only ruined that great scene but slowed down the serialization too.

We already have enough THICCness with Fubuki and Mizuki anyway, no need to posticipate the upcoming developments more that Murata and ONE already had only for that.

That Pig God panel was the only thing worthy.

Group Leader
@LyxnIllorus how can you defend such a shit translation like this one? and even worse, shit-talking the official one.
typeset looks fucking disgusting, translation looks mtl, images look like shit and uncleaned.

Double-page supporter
All these cry babies when they're just reading free content.

Imagine being mad at a manga for changing the story a bit
Can’t relate :D

LOL Whining about a chapter they already read. If the revision isn't as important as those whiners claim to be, than why are they whining about the change in the first place...
Don't wanna read an old chapter, than just go about with your day and wait for the latest chapter if this is so insignificant.

Fed-Kun's army
bro the way murata-sama draws thighs bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
he's a god

Dex-chan lover
I don't really care if a chapter is new or revised, I'm just happy to get more OPM.

@link
This speed translation isn't very good but please don't pretend Viz and their insistence that nobody says naughty words in a SEINEN MANGA are any better.
Nobody is asking Genos to swear every 5 pages like an edgy 15 year old, but Viz's PG translation is detrimental to the manga.

50230edxjczz.png

181.jpg

However, I will say one nice thing about Viz. Their awful translation of Darkshine to "Blackluster" was hilarious in the sense that they set people up for even more disappointment when Darkshine's backstory was revealed.

Revision also makes the plot and details more consistent. And I love myself some extra contents as well.

I don't know about re-writing this late in the serialization process... makes it seem unprofessional.

Group Leader
@Mangalon
Comparing ultimateking tl to Viz, nice. I'm not saying Viz tl is perfect, and I don't give a shit about their swearing or weird name for heroes.
I'm just saying their overall quality is way above the speed ones. It disgusts me how some "people" would rather have this shit than the official releases.
Also not every speed tl sucks, r/onepunchman is just bad, especially in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread