man

Page 9 he stomps julius with his left foot then in the next panel it turns into the right foot

Is this the power of the WORM?

Double-page supporter
A nightmarish pineapple has joined the chat

Man Julius getting bodied by a pineapple mountain is painful to see. Hope he gets back on track next chapter

Thanks as always HnG
@4V29LN0n
Spotted a fellow Kingdom reader!

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod
i haven't misunderstood, I was replying to Top_Nep by telling his that ImperiusRex05 is correct.
muteba's statement isn't 100% accurate but it is mostly accurate in regards to fighting since Julius just brawls instead of using technique.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how every time someone uses a technique similar to the Niko style they already assume that person is somehow related to Niko. Redirecting the flow of power is quite a basic concept, it doesn't have to be a stolen technique.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think New Zealand has enough GNC Nutrition stores for keeping that kind of mass.

Power Uploader
Yeah, weird chapter, tight muscles is what makes a good defense against damage, yes they take alot of damage, but it's better than internal organs taking damage. next is taking a stomping kick with a forearm, nice way to get it broken, third is, redirection and backfists isn't only for Niko style exclusive, or in this universe those are, lol?
And few chapters ago some people wondered where this buff dude in glasses was, here he is, chilling under the ring!
Anyway, thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
Do NOT do my man Julius like this bro. I know there is always a comeback chaoter in these fights, so he better give em hell next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember that Julius was this expressive, he looks really overwhelmed.

Group Leader
Please don't let this be 3 consecutive loses and do not do my man Julius like this,

This is his redemption arc.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!

Yeah, Julius should've gotten some techniques up his sleeve while he still had the time, during the timeskip. If we know that all he's got is king kong strength, but that doesn't work on Mudo, then I guess it's another loss for Kengan.

...Though Julius did say he got stronger. Punching hard may not work, but... what about punching harder?

Group Leader
C’mon Julius! Prove that steroids can overcome anything!!!

@Big_Boss Agreed, it's not like Niko style is the only martial art in the world which redirects strikes lol.

Yes his organ should've taken alot of damage, don't really understand the whole thing with ''relaxing all the muscles in the body to disperse the impact'' broke the flow for me while reading this chapter.

Indeed, a very weird chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread